>> Monday, October 31, 2011
Books that had me cryin', laughin', and/or (but not limited to) screamin'
1. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling. I know many people are gonna be like "well duh." BUT YEAH?!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT JUST FREAK OUT?!?!?! HELLO!?!?!? DOBBY??!?!?!?!
6. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. like what? i STILL don't know how i feel about this book. the ending just made me want to throw it across the room.
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I just felt like I was reading something so absolutely beautiful and heart wrenching at the same time. I really need to pick up some more of his books.
8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Just wanting to throw a happy one in there since we seem to find books easily that make us sad or angry! I was laughing outloud like the whole time i read this book. i dont even know what possessed me to read it since im not a big paranormal girl (okay probably because it's about a boarding school), but it was so funny! Can't wait to read Demonglass.
9. The Maze Runner Trilogy. These books just made me so mad and confused! yet i loved them. but they were definitely edge of your seat the whole time books.
10. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. This book just made me so happy! I felt young and in love while i was reading it. It was such a precious story. LOVE STEPHANIE PERKINS!